Scheduling your First Appointment
Once you have reviewed our providers and insurances we accept, you can register, schedule your first appointment, and complete the intake forms. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below or watch the tutorial video.
Step 1 - Register and Set up an Appointment
- Review and choose your provider by clicking HERE.
- Begin the registration process by clicking HERE. Please have a picture of your valid ID and insurance card ready to upload.
- In Find Your Therapist: “By Name” Box, type your therapists last name
- Click on the corresponding name
- Click on “Haven’t seen your therapist before?" Register as a New Patient/Client. If you have difficulty, please chat below or call us for assistance.
Step 2 - Completing your Intake Forms
There are three additional forms to complete prior to your first appointment. Please complete and submit the following forms within 24 hours of your appointment or as soon as possible so we can review prior to your first appointment. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Complete “All Relevant Information” and “Submit To Your Therapist”. Note* All submitted information is kept confidential. Please fill out the Biographical Information by clicking “Complete Form Now” when asked.
**Important** Since several of our clinicians see clients face-to-face as well, please place a capital “OO” (Online Only) before your first name in the ‘Nickname’ box, so we know if this is an online appointment or not.
- Set your appointment by following the prompts once you have submitted this form. (Once you have finished this portion, you can schedule your own appointments with your login and password.)
- Complete Patient Information Form (to authorize therapy)
- Complete Self Reported Patient Information Form
- Complete Credit Card Information Form
Step 3 - Preparing for your First Session
For online sessions, please have ear buds or headphones available to ensure privacy.